A set of pretty pastel journal covers for digital notebook applications. They have been made specifically for GoodNotes, but can also be used with apps like Notability, MyScript Nebo or Notebook by Soho. Use them for a variety of purposes:
- personal or business planners
- school notes
- bujo (bullet journalling)
- anything else you can think of.
What You'll Get
If you buy this product, you will receive five journal covers, as digital images, in the following colours:
Designed with a minimalist style, these spiral bound notebooks provide a simple and effective way to cover your notebooks.
You’ll also get:
• One back cover, for the last page of your notebook. Just to add an authentically notebook feel, you could also write notes on it that don’t belong in the notebook itself. It’s up to you!
Each of the front covers are a .png file with transparent corners. The back cover is a .jpg file. All files have been put into a .zip archive to save you download data.
Each file has been named with a reference number [SN001, meaning Spiral Notebook design 001], HEX colour code, and name of colour, so you’ll know what the file looks like even in apps that don’t show thumbnail previews.
File dimensions in pixels: 2048 x 2732px. This is specifically the pixel dimensions for iPad Pro 12.9″ model, but will work with all iPad sizes
Dimensions (ratio): 4:3
Orientation: Portrait vertical
Designed in: Photoshop CS6
How to Use
How to Download the Files
Once the purchase is complete, you’ll receive the zip file containing the covers. Open the zip file with a zip viewing app, and save the images to your iPad.
Importing Into GoodNotes
- Open the GoodNotes app
- Go to the Options button at the bottom right of the home screen. Click ‘Templates Library‘
- Select Covers from the bottom of this window
- Create a new cover category by clicking the plus sign at the top left corner of the window. Give this folder a name. For example, ‘SN001’
- The new category will automatically open. Click the Edit button in the top right corner to start adding covers.
- Click the plus sign at the top left corner, and select the location you saved the cover to
- Select the cover
- Congratulations, it’s now imported!
Using in Goodnotes - New Notebook
- To create a new notebook with this cover, go to the home page of GoodNotes and click the plus button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select ‘Create Notebook’
- Click on the Cover image and select the cover you imported
Using in GoodNotes - Existing Notebook
- Enter the notebook you want to replace the cover of
- Click the four squares icon at the top left corner of the screen
- Click the plus button at the top left corner of this window
- Click the plus inside a circle icon to the left of your current cover
- Select ‘insert page’
- Click the covers tab at the bottom of the window
- Select the cover you imported
Copyright JessicaAmber, 2018.
Files are for personal use only. Commercial use is forbidden without written consent from JessicaAmber.
Do not redistribute these files or claim them as your own.
Colour appearance may vary due to monitor.
Colour names come from the website http://chir.ag/projects/name-that-color/